Construction began on the J. Howard Williams Student Village in 1957 on twenty-eight acres of land that was purchased from the Park Board of the city of Fort Worth. Located on Seminary Drive, immediately across the street from the north side of the campus, the Student Village was named in memory of the fourth president of the seminary. Today, Student Village has 124 townhomes (two-bedroom) and 12 new buildings with 216 two-bedroom and 36 three-bedroom apartments.
Southwestern has completed 12 new apartment buildings conveniently located in the Student Village housing complex across the street from the main campus. The new buildings contain 216 two-bedroom units and 36 three-bedroom units.
In addition to standard amenities such as an electric range (ceramic glass top) /oven and refrigerator, these new units include several added amenities:
|2 Bedroom/2 Bath||860 sq. ft.||$720 (tenant pays electric)|
|3 Bedroom/2 Bath||1,000 sq. ft.||$830 (tenant pays electric)|
Reserved for families
|2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath||879 sq. ft.||$655 (tenant pays electric)|