Carroll Park Apartments
Purchased in 1965, the B. H. Carroll Park Apartments were named for the founder and first president of the seminary. Located on McCart Avenue, six blocks north of the campus, Carroll Park has 184 unfurnished apartments (168 two-bedroom, 16 one-bedroom) on a 21-acre plot. An elementary school is located on an adjacent block, north of the complex. Carroll Park is a pet friendly complex; click here for more details.
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath - $375 (515 sq. ft.)
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath - $450 (615 sq. ft.)
- Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity, gas, water, telephone, cable, and internet
- Central heating and cooling (individually controlled)
- Stove (gas) and refrigerator provided
- Hardwood floors in most units, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Coin laundry room (no washer/dryer connections)
- Patrolled by seminary security
- Pet friendly: click here for more details.
Floor Plans (Layouts and sizes may vary)